Muse Restaurant is COVID-19 Safe Registered Venue.
Muse Restaurant operates as a ‘COVID SAFE’ Registered business. The safety of Muse Restaurant guests and staff is our venue’s highest priority. As such, we wish to exceed requirements in place by NSW Government and Health authorities to assist in ensuring Muse is a safe venue for all.
The following COVID Safety practices are included in our extensive COVID SAFE business plans for both Restaurant dining and Functions/Events held at Muse Restaurant. We ask you to please acquaint yourself with our practices prior to visiting of venue, and welcome you to contact our team if you should have an questions or concerns.
COVID-19 Safety Practices
- Frequently reviewing and updating our practices, based on the guidelines provided by the NSW Health and Government authorities.
- Adhering with density limitations.
- Providing a 1.5m distance between our restaurant tables throughout our venue whenever possible.
- Following requirements for vaccination of both staff members and guests if and when required.
- Requesting that all guests to adhere with timing for booking arrival, duration and departure.
- Following booking/group size restrictions whenever required. Larger private Functions/Events at Muse will also adhere to an events COVID-19 safety plan.
- Recommending that all guests download and activate the Australian government COVID-19 tracking app before visiting our venue.
- Ensuring that any guests or staff members who are feeling unwell, especially if showing common COVID symptoms, such as cough or fever, are instructed to stay at home. Muse Restaurant staff have the right to refuse service and insist that anyone with these symptoms leave the premises.
- Having a COVID SAFE HYGIENE MARSHALL on duty during our service times. This Marshall, as well as several our of team, have completed a ‘COVID Safe Hygiene Marshall’ course offered by Clear to Work Australia, as well as a ‘Hospitality Best Practice Training’ course offered by The Restaurant and Catering Industry Association of Australia. All staff members are also encouraged to complete training from the ‘COVID-19 awareness for food service’ voluntary online course, offered by the NSW food authority.
- Providing masks to all Muse Restaurant employees who desire them and having single-use masks available for our guests upon request. Masking wearing guidelines will be followed as required.
- Requesting that all guests comply with any and all lockdown and travel restrictions set in place by NSW Health and any Government authorities. Guests travelling from areas under current restrictions will not be permitted to dine.
- Utilising the Service NSW online/QR code and webform registration system for record keeping purposes.
- Providing complementary hand sanitiser, and encouraging frequent hand washing.
- Utilising single use menus at our tables, as well as providing access to both menus and wine lists virtually via our website, which can be viewed via your personal device, or from a Muse tablet upon request.
- Adhering with standing alcohol consumption restrictions if and when required.
- Following extensive cleaning routine, which includes frequent sanitation of common areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Utilising signage and floor markings for COVID hygiene practices, such as correct hand washing technique, physical distancing indication and NSW Health posters for COVID awareness and safety.