Muse Restaurant is COVID-19 Safe Registered Venue.
Muse Restaurant operates as a ‘COVID SAFE’ Registered business. The safety of Muse Restaurant guests and staff is our venue’s highest priority. As such, we wish to exceed requirements in place by NSW Government and Health authorities to assist in ensuring Muse is a safe venue for all.
The following COVID Safety practices are included in our extensive COVID SAFE business plans for both Restaurant dining and Functions/Events held at Muse Restaurant. We ask you to please acquaint yourself with our practices prior to visiting of venue, and welcome you to contact our team if you should have an questions or concerns.
COVID-19 Safety Practices
- Frequently reviewing and updating our practices, based on the guidelines provided by the NSW Health and Government authorities.
- Limiting our venue’s capacity to ensure 4 square meters of space are allocated for all guests.
- Ensuring a minimum of 1.5m distance is allocated between our restaurant tables throughout our venue.
- Requesting that all guests to adhere with timing for booking arrival, duration and departure, to ensure we do not exceed our venue capacity.
- Following booking/group size restrictions, which currently prevent us from accepting restaurant bookings/groups larger than 10 guests. Larger Functions/Events at Muse will also adhere to setting each table as no larger than 10 guests within our space.
- Recommending that all guests download and activate the Australian government COVID-19 tracking app before visiting our venue.
- Ensuring that any guests or staff members who are feeling unwell, especially if showing common COVID symptoms, such as cough or fever, are instructed to stay at home. Muse Restaurant staff have the right to refuse service and insist that anyone with these symptoms leave the premises.
- Having a COVID SAFE HYGIENE MARSHALL on duty during our service times. This Marshall, as well as several our of team, have completed a ‘COVID Safe Hygiene Marshall’ course offered by Clear to Work Australia, as well as a ‘Hospitality Best Practice Training’ course offered by The Restaurant and Catering Industry Association of Australia.
- Providing masks to all Muse Restaurant employees who wish to wear one for their safety. Although it is not currently an essential requirement for our team to wear a mask, we will adjust this policy if advised to do so by the NSW Health authority.
- Utilising the ‘Guesthq’ online registration system to keep a record of all guests contact information when visiting Muse Restaurant. Guests will not be permitted to dine if they do not agree to have their contact information recorded.
- Conducting a temperature reading on all guest before they are seated. Guests will not be permitted to dine if their temperature reading exceeds 37.5 Degrees Celsius.
- Providing complementary hand sanitiser, and encouraging frequent hand washing.
- Utilising single use menus and abridged wine lists at our tables, as well as providing access to both menus and wine lists virtually via our website, which can be viewed via your personal device, or from a Muse tablet upon request.
- Asking guests to remain seated at their tables as much as physically possible and not permitting group gathering or alcohol consumption away from their allocated table.
- Following extensive cleaning routine, which includes frequent sanitation of common areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Utilising signage and floor markings for COVID hygiene practices, such as correct hand washing technique, physical distancing indication and NSW Health posters for COVID awareness and safety.