Muse “Pop-Up” at The Old Clare
Muse Restaurant is celebrating 10 years!
Muse Restaurant is moving to the Old Clare Hotel Sydney for one week to celebrate our 10 year Anniversary.
We are proud and excited to be reaching this milestone and we are keen to celebrate.
Our aim is to bring the absolute best of the Hunter Valley. Unique local produce, some outstanding iconic wines and serve some old and new Muse Restaurant favourites.
We will be opening upstairs at The Old Clare Hotel in Chippendale, from Wednesday 6th through till Sunday 10th of March for dinner.
Chef/Owner Troy Rhoades-Brown and Head Chef Mitchell Beswick will be manning the open kitchen with Restaurant Manager Lydia McNaughton, head Sommelier Stephane Pommier and Functions Manager Renee Foster on the floor.
Tickets go on sale from the 24th of January with a set 5 course menu. Optional wine pairing, on-site accommodation and parking available.
- A set 5 course tasting Menu $165.00 per person
- Optional wine pairing $120.00 per person
The Old Clare Hotel
1 Kensington St, Chippendale NSW
- Reservations open for dinner bookings, Wednesday the 6th until Sunday the 10th of March from 6pm
- Reservations are secured through a pre-ticket purchase, payment is due upon booking
- Dietary needs happily catered for with prior notice